Information Technology Services Program
Goal #1: Expand IT service focus to support organizational strategies.
- Ensure alignment with Countywide strategic initiatives.
- Realign Customer Service functions to improve process maturity.
- Provide increased transparency.
Goal #2: Provide operational excellence through a reliable and secure IT infrastructure.
- Comprehensive cyber security.
- Standardization of network access, file storage, and email services.
- Increase operational resiliency and business continuity/disaster recovery preparedness.
Goal #3: Support a talented and engaged workforce.
- Achieve high level of staff competency.
- Develop a Succession Plan.
Goal #4: Provide stable financial base through adoption of a sustainable funding model.
- Develop a new IT Services funding model.
- Foster cost sharing through intergovernmental initiatives.